giovedì 8 aprile 2010

A beatifull holiday part 4



At Cannes.................without Sally ..............sniff sniff...........I am sad!!!


the imprints of the vip


  I am there, of course





 In the streets of Cannes someone will remember me !(hi hi hi hi hi hi )

Returned home have brought the gift the poor princess Sally remained alone to house!

Collegamento: Sdc12280
To smile again Sally went for a super walk
evening we went home and I've brought a gift to Princess Sally

Collegamento: Sdc12283


but she is scared ... not brave like me!Ehm  Ehm cough cough ...;) .................so I killed for you!!!!!!!!!!




3 commenti:

  1. So beautiful pics, Ihope many will come and see.

    Nice WOOOH

    Sally

    RispondiElimina
  2. I was here :-)))
    Yes, really beautiful pics, i think too!
    'Princess Sally' - we love the name :-)))
    Big greatings and WauWau Joy

    RispondiElimina