martedì 16 novembre 2010

I am sad sad sad!!!!!!!


I was left alone!
Enrica e Gian for their wedding anniversary  went to Alsace without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
say that I am too much old !!!!.....and them?I am sad sad sad sad!!!!!










the dog's favorite mom

















I am remained alone in my bed for much time......................for  two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
puahhh................... led me to a ridiculous stork-gift ..................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!






6 commenti:

  1. That's mean.
    Why did not you come to me?

    Nice woooh
    Sally

    RispondiElimina
  2. Princess Sally........... are you sure you want me in your house?

    RispondiElimina
  3. poor Rain! Alone at home is very boring!
    But I think that your mom more sad, if she go to vacations without you - they love you a lot!!!
    Big WauWau Joy

    RispondiElimina
  4. Bravo joy you said a great truth! My mother has always thought of me!
    Enrica
    Very beautiful the picture of Bolton!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hi Rain,

    it's a crime. Call the police. No one should leave the rain at home for two days. Your too old...this must be a joke. I'd never seen a dog in better condition.

    Wuff from the other side of the alps
    Muffin & Arnold

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thank you Muffin!you understand me.........
    Kiss Rain

    RispondiElimina