venerdì 26 novembre 2010

Rain and the actor studio'S

                                Dear friends I'm so sad .........
                                      because I have a big pain!!!!!!
                             but nobody believes me............
                                 Mum, dad, the vet.....they laugh at me!!!!!!
                                 I have so much evil to a nail....is broken!!!!!!



                                           I can be only in very soft places
              they tell me instead  :"  go down of there!Your place is on the floor!"

                                                   Cruel !!!!!!!
                                                    You look as I am badly.............
                                                      I'm not playing!!!!!!!
                                                              Help me dear friends!

3 commenti:

  1. Ohhh... :-( i wish you a fast healing!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Pure Rain! I would like tu come tu you and will comfort you. But we have sooo many snow and the way is so long. Because of that only a kiss from me. Hold on Isi

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hi Rain,
    ...poor boy! My two (Beagle)girls saw you laying on the hard floor suffering...and they wanted me to send you their kisses and getting better wishes immediately!!!

    Klarissa and her little Beaglepack

    RispondiElimina