sabato 25 dicembre 2010

I HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE OF SECRET SANTA! YUPPIIIE !!!!!!!

danke danke danke danke danke danke danke Carry and Lissa!
Last night at midnight I opened your big package!



                   Uahuuuuuuuuuuu!! So many wonderful straw !!!!!





Biscuits ... ... ... ... ... lots of small biscuits ... ... ... ready to eat!!!!!!!!Slurp!!!!!!
                                                                    I still try :
 
 

        

                              ....................................          a ball wonderful!




                             I still try ... a bone to munch on delicious.............


There are also two beautiful poems written in Italian!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mama was so moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Enrica is so much happy even straw)


Then came the cat and I had to guard to presents .... wanted to touch them ... my gifts .... is crazy!
 
                                                           It was a Christmas laborious!
 

Thanks thanks thanks thanks Carry and Lissa are fantastic friends!!!! 
Thanks thanks thanks from Rain Enrica and Gian!!!
Thanks also to Sally ,Mani and Marlis for your wonderful idea and for your great work for the exchange of Christmas gifts that allowed us to meet wonderful people like the family of Carry and Lissa and the family of chocolate Emma!!!!
Kiss Kiss Kiss baci baci baci  Rain

7 commenti:

  1. Ciao Rain,

    what a pigsty you made, hahahahah.
    Nearly like I dit. I hope you had the same fun like me.
    Hope we see a soon. Then you can also play with my toys.
    Kiss, Kiss,

    Nice woooh
    Sally

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciaooo Princess Sally,
    a pigsty? Indeed do not know because Enrica today is nervous and always runs with the broom in hand .... is a witch? Boh!
    Carefull that I am crazy and if call me I come now to you! Kiss Rain

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hi Rain,
    Klarissa has a bad conscience because of the straw. That was only packaging material, dear Rain!...She feels soooo sorry...
    But - WE think you had a little fun with it, didn't you?
    Thank you for this beautiful photos!

    Many Kisses,
    Carry&Lissa

    RispondiElimina
  4. Dear Rain,
    The straw is not a toy. Not even for embellishing. But you look cute in it.
    Kiss Your Isi

    RispondiElimina
  5. Dear Klarissa Carry and Lissa
    I'm so happy for the ball and the treats but also the straw is a mega super incredible gift!
    Thank Thank Thank!!
    Many Kisses Rain

    RispondiElimina
  6. Dear Isi and Momo,

    Thanks for the compliments! Why Enrica not me them????

    Ciao da Rain

    RispondiElimina